Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Am Only One Girl With One Million Dresses

In the gift shop of the museum, I chose the right lane. It apparently had more girly items. I found the stationery section and really didn't like anything it had to offer. I came upon the huge warehouse section and it was all dresses!! There were hundreds of different dresses along with tons of girls trying to find their favorite. I had to act quickly if I was going to nab the one I wanted most. Unfortunately, every time I found one I liked it was either way too big or it changed by the time I got close enough to touch it. (This is a recurring theme in my shopping dreams) After searching for what seemed like hours, I had only found a small box of letter seals that I wanted. They were little, silver hearts and I believe they were adhesive. Anyhow, on my way out I saw a dress on a rack that was great! I grabbed it and before I was ten feet from there, I was wearing it under my other clothes. I am so sneaky! Well, the security guards thought I was trying to steal it (silly people) and so I told them I was pregnant and that was why I had to wear the dress under my clothes to the dressing room. Suckers.

No comments: